PDA

View Full Version : great state of Ohio--

dave
04-06-2018, 09:11
has passed a law taking all guns away from and not allowing anyone to buy a gun, having a domestic violence restraining order against them. Big deal! don't they know it already a Fed. law? Most people, probably not! But hell, it makes them look like they are doing something!

togor
04-06-2018, 10:13
Do the feds require surrender of existing firearms if you flunk the NICS? I don't think they do. And FTF needs no 4473 in most states. So if Ohio will be dispatching confiscation squads to restraining order recipients then this is new. Seems unlikely however.

S.A. Boggs
04-06-2018, 05:56
has passed a law taking all guns away from and not allowing anyone to buy a gun, having a domestic violence restraining order against them. Big deal! don't they know it already a Fed. law? Most people, probably not! But hell, it makes them look like they are doing something!

News to me and I live in Ohio, tell me your source on this please.
Sam

S.A. Boggs
04-06-2018, 08:11
I just read the proposal endorsed by our RINO governor, I doubt it goes anywhere at this date. I am going to contact my rep's to my opposition and why. If a person is that dangerous why not just follow charges and place in jail/psych facility? The weapon is the person, the tool is what is used...a thing. I personally want the weapon off the streets to prevent harm.
Sam