PDA

View Full Version : mobile question

Matt Anthony
11-04-2017, 06:13
The old viewing page does not show anylonger on my phone. There is no control panel. Completely different format. Is the site mobile friendly? What am I doing wrong?

SysAd
11-06-2017, 10:02
Mobile seems to respond differently to different phones. I noticed a setting about older phones in the admin interface, while my Windows phone looks just like the computer version. If you share the model of your phone, perhaps someone with a similar phone has some ideas.

Matt Anthony
11-08-2017, 02:14
Thank you for the reply. I use a LG G2 phone. Its a few years old yes, but one must try and keep them as long as you can considering the cost of the new models.

JB White
11-08-2017, 03:21
I have an older tablet and every so often I have to hit the menu to click "request desktop" to view in the more familiar setting.

Matt Anthony
11-08-2017, 04:53
Well, you are correct! Back to the old screen finally! Thank you JB White! How it ever switched is a mystery to me!

JB White
11-08-2017, 09:37
It's a mystery to me too, but that was the "fix" I found. You'll need to do it again someday. Especially if you log out from the site. Then it will default back to 'mobile' again.