PDA

View Full Version : I don't care.

S.A. Boggs
10-05-2017, 01:40
Those nasty bump things are evil, just look at them Ban them, I don't care!
Those big magazines are evil, just look at them Ban them, I don't care!
Semi-auto's are evil, who needs to shoot that fast? Ban them, I don't care!
Handguns? Only the police and Army need them! Ban them, I don't care!
Shotguns blow big holes, look how many "bullets" they hold! Ban them, I don't care!
Black powder that stuff is for bomb makers! Ban them, I don't care!
Free speech is dangerous to society, listen to right wing radio/TV Ban them! Are you
really serious? Fellas, hey fellas!...now where did everyone go?:1930:
Sam

dave
10-05-2017, 02:19
We will be lucky if bump stocks being banned is all that happens this time. Too many killed and injured for even Repubs. to do nothing! I am really surprised ATF ok'ed them to begin with! The only thing they are needed for is to get your rocks off! Did someone post about Rambo wannabes?

S.A. Boggs
10-05-2017, 02:43
As it was a stock, back in 2010 I believe BATF said they had no jurisdiction over the part.
Sam

p246
10-05-2017, 07:09
It's my understanding from reading the opinion it still took a repeated pull of the trigger for each round to be fired. The bump stock fed off enerita and proper hold to make it work. As posted before I've been able to play with both ARs and AKs so fitted. I was unimpressed having shot the real thing. Of course being of somewhat sane mind I never considered taking the high ground and firing into a mass of thousands of innocent people.

My impressions were any error in hold interrupted the bump fire device and one got short erratic bursts. The rifles were not accurate because proper cheek weld caused hold to be too firm and the bump fire once again is interrupted.

Based on what I'm reading they will find a way to make them illegal.

leftyo
10-05-2017, 07:13
Those nasty bump things are evil, just look at them Ban them, I don't care!
Those big magazines are evil, just look at them Ban them, I don't care!
Semi-auto's are evil, who needs to shoot that fast? Ban them, I don't care!
Handguns? Only the police and Army need them! Ban them, I don't care!
Shotguns blow big holes, look how many "bullets" they hold! Ban them, I don't care!
Black powder that stuff is for bomb makers! Ban them, I don't care!
Free speech is dangerous to society, listen to right wing radio/TV Ban them! Are you
really serious? Fellas, hey fellas!...now where did everyone go?:1930:
Sam

say it loud, and say it proud!!! glad to see that some one else gets it.

tmark
10-05-2017, 07:33
Even the NRA is opposed to those bump stocks.

leftyo
10-05-2017, 07:36
Even the NRA is opposed to those bump stocks.

you want to take a walk back in history and see how many times the NRA has sold out gun owners, quite a few. and as for the NRA havent seen or heard anyone in the membership that was asked before the NRA opened its mouth, so its the NRA office pukes opposing them.