PDA

View Full Version : It seems to me that---

dave
10-04-2017, 07:53
someone on this forum is owed an apology by a couple other regular posters. They found several "bump fire devises" on the Vegas shooters guns. It seems that is what he used.
I think ATF will be pressured to make these illegal, or congress will out law them. If that is all that is done it will be no great loss!

leftyo
10-04-2017, 01:26
if you feel the need to apologize for something, go for it.

dave
10-05-2017, 07:18
I do not feel any need to do so. Funny, you are the only one to comment on my remark.
As for my remarks on the 'bump fire' thing, I see they are suggesting to outlaw these. Several Repubs. are ready to sign on. One Congress critter is already writing a bill to do so, according to reports.

leftyo
10-05-2017, 08:20
I do not feel any need to do so. Funny, you are the only one to comment on my remark.
As for my remarks on the 'bump fire' thing, I see they are suggesting to outlaw these. Several Repubs. are ready to sign on. One Congress critter is already writing a bill to do so, according to reports.

id guess im at least one of those who you think owe an apology? if so man up and say it! ill tell you right now, i didnt say he was right , wrong or anything else, just dont jump the gun and get the nutcases fired up. damned with the cowards on this forum!

JB White
10-05-2017, 11:21
someone on this forum is owed an apology by a couple other regular posters. They found several "bump fire devises" on the Vegas shooters guns. It seems that is what he used.
I think ATF will be pressured to make these illegal, or congress will out law them. If that is all that is done it will be no great loss!

If you're speaking of Togor being owed an apology by myself and a couple of others, then you should read the thread where he guessed that's what it was. We already acknowledged he turned out to be correct. That's all I will say on this thread. Implications that there are "nutcases" and "cowards" here are some pretty offensive words. Especially coming from someone who doesn't know us or fought along beside us.

sid
10-05-2017, 12:38
The NRA has just come out in favor of outlawing these things.