PDA

View Full Version : Note From Red

SysAd
09-07-2017, 04:38
Hi Guys! I had an email from Red. He asked me to tell you that he is doing well, enjoying the change of climate and is considering returning to the forum. I truly hope he does!

Pat

togor
09-07-2017, 05:28
Thanks, Pat.

Ken The Kanuck
09-07-2017, 05:42
I am looking forward to his return.

KTK

Major Tom
09-08-2017, 02:52
Hi Guys! I had an email from Red. He asked me to tell you that he is doing well, enjoying the change of climate and is considering returning to the forum. I truly hope he does!

Pat

"Change of climate"? Where is he?

Allen
09-08-2017, 05:14
"Change of climate"? Where is he?

Being away from the politics of the forum perhaps.

leftyo
09-08-2017, 07:38
hopefully he has been looking for a new personality!

ray55classic
09-08-2017, 09:13
Glad he's OK , I look forward to his return

SMOKEY
09-08-2017, 09:34
Come on back Red, hopefully testy as ever. Don't let the few morons on the site bug you. If you need a good irritant, I am the one

Oyaji
09-08-2017, 04:16
Same here.......I like Red just the way he is. Wouldn't be Red otherwise. I'm certain that there are more people on this forum that get along with Red than those that don't. To those who don't like Red, my advice is simple......don't engage him.

leftyo
09-08-2017, 05:34
Same here.......I like Red just the way he is. Wouldn't be Red otherwise. I'm certain that there are more people on this forum that get along with Red than those that don't. To those who don't like Red, my advice is simple......don't engage him.

i dont know about everyone, but in my case i didnt chose to be attacked, insulted, and slandered by him. unless he comes back changed, its best he stay in what ever hole he crawled into.

bruce
09-08-2017, 05:51
Wonderful! Hope he will be returning. Personally, am absolutely thrilled that CSP2 is up and running. Deeply missed the place and people. Sincerely. bruce.

Dick Hosmer
09-08-2017, 06:15

Absolutely true!!!

Dick Hosmer
09-08-2017, 06:16
i dont know about everyone, but in my case i didnt chose to be attacked, insulted, and slandered by him. unless he comes back changed, its best he stay in what ever hole he crawled into.

Strongly disagree, but, if you have a problem, don't read his posts!

aintright
09-08-2017, 06:18
Wonderful! Hope he will be returning. Personally, am absolutely thrilled that CSP2 is up and running. Deeply missed the place and people. Sincerely. bruce.

Yep , glad to see you back , always enjoyed your input , Kenneth

leftyo
09-08-2017, 06:22
Strongly disagree, but, if you have a problem, don't read his posts!

when he calls you a child molester among other things, tell me how you'd feel about it!

Oyaji
09-08-2017, 07:29
when he calls you a child molester among other things, tell me how you'd feel about it!

"Sticks and stones will break my bones but, names will never hurt me."

So, he called you a child molester and some other names. BIG F***ING DEAL!!

Get over it or grow some tougher skin or better yet, don't read his posts as Dick advised.

Your constant crying about Red is getting downright old. Maybe you should move on to another forum that patronizes whining old women.

Ken The Kanuck
09-08-2017, 07:35
Can you tell if someone has blocked you?

If so and some have not put me on their ignore list, I will have to try harder.:icon_lol:

KTK

Jiminvirginia
09-08-2017, 07:36
I was afraid the grumpy old fart was gone for good. Still quiet on the posts though.......

leftyo
09-08-2017, 07:42
"Sticks and stones will break my bones but, names will never hurt me."

So, he called you a child molester and some other names. BIG F***ING DEAL!!

Get over it or grow some tougher skin or better yet, don't read his posts as Dick advised.

Your constant crying about Red is getting downright old. Maybe you should move on to another forum that patronizes whining old women.

quit your whining! i dont cower from bullies like red, nor his followers. if you dont like it, maybe you shouldn't read my post's, or move on yourself!

09-09-2017, 03:45
Been missing Red's colorful posts! Some I have to agree with! Come on back Red!

SMOKEY
09-09-2017, 07:24
quit your whining! i dont cower from bullies like red, nor his followers. if you dont like it, maybe you shouldn't read my post's, or move on yourself!
No problem there, I don't read your rantings.

leftyo
09-09-2017, 08:02
No problem there, I don't read your rantings.

obviously you do!! LOL