PDA

View Full Version : Crazier or dumber

aintright
09-02-2017, 12:54
Is the world getting crazy or what ?
http://www.businessinsider.com/free-burger-king-whopper-people-who-were-fired-2017-8

Reward the failures ? Yeah , that makes sense . Especially comming from a business .
Kenneth

SMOKEY
09-02-2017, 04:17
Can we say "touchy feely". More libtard crap. I am convinced the water in America must be tainted in places to allow such stupidity

dave
09-02-2017, 07:48
Its sort of joke, a play on words cause their burgers are "fire grilled". Most likely part of ad add campaign. Jeez, you guys take every thing too serious!

Sunray
09-02-2017, 10:41
Yep. The stupid people who run Toronto's school board decided recently that having armed people, uniformed cops, in the schools can make students feel stigmatized and unsafe.
Wonder if Burger Puke will feed somebody fired by them?

aintright
09-02-2017, 04:00
Its sort of joke, a play on words cause their burgers are "fire grilled". Most likely part of ad add campaign. Jeez, you guys take every thing too serious!

Yep , I get that fired grill thing , but it is still free to bozo's who got fired , at least that's how I read it . Just sounds dumber than a football bat to me .
Kenneth

dave
09-03-2017, 06:57
Oh yeh!? Its limited to 2500 burgers, so you better hurry! And you don't have to prove a thing.

aintright
09-03-2017, 05:07
Nope won't be eating anything from there . I give the kids a hard time for going there , I tell them go on and get your damned queer burger ! Lol , they get red in the face , but hey , the rainbow burger is just a sales gimmick , right ?
Kenneth