08-22-2017, 09:17
I haven't seen him post for a few days.

leftyo
08-22-2017, 09:24
it has seemed peaceful.

Ken The Kanuck
08-22-2017, 09:54
I haven't seen him post for a few days.

I think he banned himself for a hundred years, or there abouts.

KTK

leftyo
08-22-2017, 10:07
I think he banned himself for a hundred years, or there abouts.

KTK

i couldnt be that lucky!

S.A. Boggs
08-23-2017, 05:16
I think Red is going through some troubling days now. It is soon to be harvest time and I believe he said that then he will be selling his beloved farm. His wife and family is gone so upkeep is high...not to mention the loneliness. I have a farmer across the road who's wife died and he sold the milk section of it and took a job down on a river town. Use to see him a lot, hardly ever now.
Sam

togor
08-23-2017, 08:54
That's a tough deal if he sells it. Red really likes his place, worked hard to acquire it.

Dick Hosmer
08-23-2017, 10:39
Well, when all is said and done, I'd miss Red WAY more than some others - 'nuff sed.

Ken The Kanuck
08-23-2017, 11:30
Well, when all is said and done, I'd miss Red WAY more than some others - 'nuff sed.

Me too.

KTK

ray55classic
08-23-2017, 05:28
I miss Red too, he's not posted since August 7th . I hope he's allright.

Allen
08-23-2017, 06:08
He started a new thread about 4 days ago asking to be banned from this forum for 100 years. Then, shortly after, he deleted it. I think he was pi$$ed that the 2 trouble makers (or the one trouble maker with 2 user names) was only banned here for a week.

jon_norstog
08-23-2017, 06:18

Same here, and more than a whole lot of elected officials as well

jn

Sako
08-23-2017, 06:28
He started a new thread about 4 days ago asking to be banned from this forum for 100 years. Then, shortly after, he deleted it. I think he was pi$$ed that the 2 trouble makers (or the one trouble maker with 2 user names) was only banned here for a week.
That explains KTK's post, I hadn't seen red's post and though KTK was drinking some of that good Canadian blended whisky when he posted.

Sako
08-23-2017, 06:36
I just looked and its been two months since 5MadFarmers has posted. Wonder if he knew to change to the new forum?

Dick Hosmer
08-24-2017, 06:33
I just looked and its been two months since 5MadFarmers has posted. Wonder if he knew to change to the new forum?

It is not at all uncommon for Joe (5MF) to cycle on and off. He's probably deeply involved in one of his projects.

Sandpebble
08-24-2017, 02:16

Ya know Allen... you've made a few comments here about how those "trouble makers" should have stayed on the Political Forum and not intruded on Gun Talk. Well we need to clear this up Son.... this is my second post on Gun Talk in the past ten years... everything else has been on the ... at the time... "Gloves are Off Political Forum" ...

And I only use one user name... its the same name I used when I originally signed on with back in 1998

You really should get your facts right before you flap your gums.

As far as Red goes... he is one rude "Mother" too ignorant to listen to any one but himself ... and it bothers me not that he doesn't post

togor
08-25-2017, 07:33
Red will be back in due course. Open question as to whether or not he remembers to bring his gloves with him.

JB White
08-25-2017, 12:26
Red will be back in due course. Open question as to whether or not he remembers to bring his gloves with him.

Oh yeah. When he comes back and reads some of the things he was called in his absence, he's going to have the gloves on....and he's going to come out SWINGIN'!
Where in the heck did I put that flak jacket?

Sandpebble
08-25-2017, 01:37
Oh yeah. When he comes back and reads some of the things he was called in his absence, he's going to have the gloves on....and he's going to come out SWINGIN'!
Where in the heck did I put that flak jacket?

Well.. if thats the case... will it be within my rights to whine and cry... and ask he be banned... as was I?....

I might of been a pain in the ass with an opposing viewpoint.... but I never came close to the things that man said. Go back and read all the posts.... they are there.

Let him come out "swinging" ....

.......... and I'll tell the teacher ....

leftyo
08-25-2017, 03:48
red is the nastiest person on this forum, hope he doesnt come back. he should have been banned long ago!

jon_norstog
08-25-2017, 07:10

He's probably got better things to do right now. He'll be back when he's done.

jn

dryheat
08-26-2017, 01:09
Where's Red? Probably in a hospital.

S.A. Boggs
08-26-2017, 03:07
Well.. if thats the case... will it be within my rights to whine and cry... and ask he be banned... as was I?....

I might of been a pain in the ass with an opposing viewpoint.... but I never came close to the things that man said. Go back and read all the posts.... they are there.

Let him come out "swinging" ....

.......... and I'll tell the teacher ....
Yes my child but at times you spoil the tranquility of the morning.
Sam

Dick Hosmer
09-01-2017, 09:32
Where IS Red? This has drug on too long.

AZshooter
09-02-2017, 05:44
Red who?

ray55classic
09-02-2017, 09:07
Today makes a month that Red's been gone , does anyone live near him or have other way to contact him?

Dick Hosmer
09-03-2017, 08:34
It would be a good idea, in this world of daily electronic communication, to leave some sort of instruction to your heir(s), attorney, etc. to notify at least a few of your primary web contacts when you pass. In addition to 'closing the loop' for your friends, think of the shots you could take at the trolls! :banana100::bootyshake:

togor
09-03-2017, 08:57
Trolling complaints seem overblown given the general deadness of the site. Dinner at 4:30, quiet time at 7pm, lights-out by 8:30. Red lived for conflict, which is pretty much the definition of a troll. He never even bothered to read what the other guy had to say in response to his own inflammatory posts. And then there were the PMs! But I'll agree that exchanges with him could make for entertaining viewing, or in my case, entertaining participation. I expect he'll be back.

Sandpebble
09-03-2017, 01:54
It would be a good idea, in this world of daily electronic communication, to leave some sort of instruction to your heir(s), attorney, etc. to notify at least a few of your primary web contacts when you pass. In addition to 'closing the loop' for your friends, think of the shots you could take at the trolls! :banana100::bootyshake:

What a waste of someone elses time Dick... and at a lawyers fee. Web contacts are not friends... they are just a past time.... like shooting at trolls... a waste of precious life...

anyone remember when we read books... ?

lyman
09-10-2017, 02:47

I've always enjoyed his post on several of the past iterations of this forum,

Mr. Hosmer's too