PDA

View Full Version : Yogi the Bear M-Fer's

aintright
08-21-2017, 05:48
Was just telling my wife about when I was in my twenties I worked in Hardy County WV building lines . My ex wife would pack me a brown bag lunch every day . Every morning I would put my thermos and lunch bag in the bin on the line truck .
At some point , some Yogi type M-Fer would steal my sand which from time to time . One day I raised hell about it and as usual , not a clue .
So I knew this clown was the Lone Ranger , cause the shiet stirrers we were somebody would have told .
So the morning after I raised hell I figured the temptation would be too great . That morning I had my ex wife let me make the sand which . She got the meat , mayo , and cheese ready , I went out to the car and got my can of axle grease , took a butter knife and carefully applied a spread on each slice of bread and then let her do the rest as she would be very tidy about the folding of the wax paper and brown bag .
Next morning I put it in the bin and went about business like always . Waited a few minutes at lunch break and went to the bin , it was folded just like I put it , opened it to check and when I pulled the wax paper back , one bite was gone . I didn't say a word , walked over and set down with the crew , nobody let a peep . To this day I don't know who Yogi was , but my lunch was never bothered again . I smiled every time I got my lunch for some time .
Kenneth

PaFrank
08-23-2017, 03:09
One of my ex's used to work for a large Phila Bank in Collections.. (Collectors are the Longshoremen of office workers) anyway, there was a guy there that used to bring in a big sub every day.. and they began to disappear.. well he made a Tuna hoagie out of canned cat food.. That hoagie disappeared but that was also the end of the lunch thefts..

My idea would have been a bowl of chili laced with epicac syrup. Surefire way to ID the culprit!

aintright
08-23-2017, 05:18
Just looked that syrup up , that's some mean stuff .
Kenneth