PDA

View Full Version : Underutilized

Mark Daiute
02-12-2017, 04:47
5's 5madfarmers.com is way underutilized, especially the photos section.

Lot of info there.

Mark

bruce
02-13-2017, 05:36
Will confess ... just never knew about it. Thanks for the info. Found and saved the site. Sincerely. bruce.

5MadFarmers
02-13-2017, 06:12
5's 5madfarmers.com is way underutilized,

Well, depends on your perspective really....

It's fine the way it is.

especially the photos section.

Lot of info there.

Mark

The pictures didn't come out well in the book and I gave that some reflection at the time and told myself retaking them would still result in crappy black and white printed photos - whereas just putting the color originals online at a better resolution would result in better images than a printed book can do. So, by all means, if you want to see the images at better quality take a look.

Dick Hosmer
02-14-2017, 07:21
Joe, apparently you have reopened - even if only partially - access to your website? I tried logging in but it does not seem to remember me? Thanks.

Fred
02-14-2017, 07:31
Thanks Joe!

5MadFarmers
02-25-2017, 04:44
Joe, apparently you have reopened - even if only partially - access to your website? I tried logging in but it does not seem to remember me? Thanks.

Registered you. If somebody wants access they'll have to email me with a username and password as I have to register people. I'm not going to open that up for open registration as then I have to devote X amount of my time nuking bogus registrations from the world over or reprogram the registration page to prevent those and that latter is a pain as I have to redo that after every update so no that's not going to happen and I might even write the longest run-on sentence about that ever written it's such a pain in the backside.

Dick Hosmer
02-26-2017, 12:42
Registered you. If somebody wants access they'll have to email me with a username and password as I have to register people. I'm not going to open that up for open registration as then I have to devote X amount of my time nuking bogus registrations from the world over or reprogram the registration page to prevent those and that latter is a pain as I have to redo that after every update so no that's not going to happen and I might even write the longest run-on sentence about that ever written it's such a pain in the backside.

Thanks - the pictures DO look better in color.