PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Pacific NW

JamesW
02-05-2017, 01:41
I see a few other members from Oregon/Washington - I am near the Wa/Or border, living in Washington, but working in Portland. As I've gotten older (now almost 50) I've inherited several rifles - some I've used for hunting, others that my dad and uncle had collected. One of my searches about a "Remington Model 1872 New York State Militia Rolling Block" lead me to the forums here, so I thought I would join. I have a small collection of about 15 rifles and shotguns that I'm learning the history of. Great to find a place to talk about them!

James

Ken The Kanuck
02-05-2017, 02:42
Welcome James,

You live in a beautiful part of the country,

KTK

IditarodJoe
02-05-2017, 02:50
Nice to have you with us, James. I've been here for about a dozen years and continue to learn new things about these old firearms. There's typically a lot more information being offered than this old brain of mine can absorb!

bombdog
02-05-2017, 05:02
Welcome sir, come in here...
bombdog, out...

Merc
02-10-2017, 09:10
Welcome aboard James. There's a wealth of knowledge on this forum. Look around and you'll see a wide variety of subjects that are both informative and entertaining. Fifteen rifles is a nice collection. The "Gun Talk" topic gets lots of foot traffic and would be a good place to post some photos of your favorite rifles.

ww2eyes
04-02-2017, 07:11
good to have you here, looking forward to your contributions.

turnup
05-08-2017, 06:33
You are welcome. Enjoy and have fun.