PDA

View Full Version : VA does it again

pelago
12-31-2015, 02:26
i have a injured left shoulder, in 2014 spring it really started to act uo. torn rotator cuff and piece of a russian bullet in there. walled va to get appt, they to call back, called them several times over a two month period. never got appt. went out in civilian world and went to a sports medicine guy. He says I CAN FIX THAT, AND HE DID.. REMOVED OLD CRUD FROM VIETNAM AND FIXED ROTATOR CUFF!!! Now this was in 2014
Yesterday the VA called and had an appt in 6 months!!!

mike24d20
01-01-2016, 06:48
It is good too see they got to you real fast. Sure would of been hell if you had to wait.

joem
01-02-2016, 06:07
Did you see those 2 bozo's before congress that took the 5th. Nice job as they cleaned the VA of almost 1 mil dollars for moving expense and will not get fired. 2 more candidates for the lamp posts.

holdover
01-12-2016, 04:51
"Nice job as they cleaned the VA of almost 1 mil dollars for moving expense and will not get fired" The VA will never fix their problems if they continue to do things like this. Think how much that million would of helped the veterans. They need a house cleaning, then maybe the ones left, mostly in the administrative section will start doing their job! I have never had a problem with their medical section at Salem Virginia..