PDA

View Full Version : Interesting documentary last evening

Major Tom
10-08-2015, 07:21
Titled "Japanese weapons of WW2". Showed all the variations of their rifles, pistols, machine guns, etc. This was followed by a documentary on the "AK rifle". Also interesting as I own a AK 47.

dave
10-08-2015, 10:44
History Channel? The only thing I can get on that is cops, gold mining and other BS?

psteinmayer
10-09-2015, 04:41
History Channel? The only thing I can get on that is cops, gold mining and other BS?

Boy, ain't that the truth! It was probably on the Military Channel. They always have great stuff on military history. I watched a series on different aircraft once that was spellbinding!

dave
10-09-2015, 09:44
I am on a satellite hook-up, no Military Channel. No cable here.

Allen
10-09-2015, 10:01
I am on a satellite hook-up, no Military Channel. No cable here.

Same here where I live but we get it. It's now called AHC (American Hero's Channel). We only got it through a package deal with Cinnemax.

Major Tom
10-10-2015, 06:11
Yeah that's the channel....AHC. Good stuff there mostly.

mack
11-21-2015, 10:34
Good solid post-war British documentaries on WWII and lots of newer stuff likely made for History Channel that they can't use because they're running a gold mining marathon or another Picker's festival. A LOT of great stuff on Hitler and the gang in Berlin. Def my favorite over History and their latest triumph called "Hitler Escapes." Mostly vulgar junk that has zero merit.

Tuna
11-21-2015, 12:40
It's no long a history channel but an entertainment channel where they can try to rewrite history to the liberal way of thinking. After all it's owned by the ultra liberal NBC now and the American people are no longer allowed to learn about real history.