PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete images from the previously uploaded holding area?

Dick Hosmer
05-24-2015, 07:49
I went to add a picture to a post this AM and found that some, but not all, of my "holding area" photos have been corrupted. My titles are still there, but the thumbnail shows another picture, which is not mine. I do recognize the wrong photos as having been posted by other members to other threads - so the corruption would appear to be Jouster-related, not something gone awry on my machine.

I tried selecting the offending images and hitting delete but that did not work. Any ideas?

FWIW, this site uses the least user-friendly photo-handling software that I have ever encountered. As an example of what IS possible, on GunValuesBoard (where I am a moderator) the process is much simpler: Below the dialog box there is a single "attach photo" button. Click that and I am immediately presented with the proper folder on my computer, where all of my pictures are stored; no need to wonder whether it is available - then all I need to do is click the photo(s) I want and it/they immediately pop to the message. Done.

So, that aside, please tell me how to deal with the situation here. Many thanks in advance.

butlersrangers
05-24-2015, 10:21

Dick: I also noticed recently that some relevant photos, I had posted on the Forum, were replaced with M1 Garand barrel and Mauser bayonet grip images and other things. ???? The above Bar-BQ picture replaced a Philippine Constabulary picture. It is a shame members' hard work and effort have been wasted.

I have about 3 pages of corrupted photos I would like to delete, but can't.

Jeff L
05-25-2015, 09:44
Sounds like something Sysad will need to fix.