PDA

View Full Version : visit to Buffalo Arms

jon_norstog
03-19-2015, 10:53
I have a brother living in Sandpoint ID, also a daughter and now 2 grandchildren. A couple years ago I was back up there on a visit riding around with Paul in his truck. He said, I gotta pick up some supplies. Cool I thought. So we drive up to an unmarked metal building in Ponderay, just east of Sandpoint. It's a gun shop. In fact it is .... http://www.buffaloarms.com/.

For some reason I thought they were in Buffalo. It's a great place to visit and they sell out the door. So when I'm back I usually pick up a can or two of FFG Swiss and save big on shipping. They also have boxes of all their obsolete brass right there. It's a real candy store.

It's an interesting place. It is really crowded with workers. I count vehicles out front when I visit. It is usually 16-20, all employees. There is no signage or anything to indicate that this is Buffalo Arms. If you know, you're welcome to come in, but they mainly do biz over the phone and internet. I didn't ask them any questions about the business, but I'm thinking it is a major employer in a town of 2,000. Everyone looked happy and busy, and I'm guessing it's a pretty decent place to work.

jn

Stephan
03-21-2015, 09:44
I keep Buffalo Arms in my favorite list. I've ordered all sorts of stuff from them..and find their service and products to be impeccable.

One thing I really appreciate is the fact that someone always responds if you have a question about product...and they will find you if they have a problem with your order on their end. prompt, honest, and courteous service

Sunray
03-23-2015, 10:52
"...thought they were in Buffalo..." There are no buffalo in Buffalo either. Other than the Naval Park, there's nothing in Buffalo. Spent a month there one week when my truck broke down just after crossing the border. Still have nightmares about sidewalks rolling up at 5 pm. snicker.

Allen
03-23-2015, 11:44
Buffalo's have no wings either but you see them for sale everywhere.