PDA

View Full Version : Trench gun stock identification help

FLATLOCK
03-10-2015, 03:07
Hello , I have a trench gun stock that I would appreciate some information on . I believe that it is for a Winchester model 12 , but not for sure . It has what appears to be the original sling swivel cut , and is also marked GHD in a rectangle . One puzzling thing is that it seems to have never had the ordnance acceptance stamp applied . It also appears to have the original finish from what I can tell . It has what I believe to be a later era but plate , and there are two sets of screw holes where the original but plate once was . I have some photos , but not sure how to navigate on windows 8 well enough to post them here . If anyone would like to view the photos , or post them here for me , I would be glad to email them to you ASAP . I am planning to sell the stock , but need to know for sure what I have , and suggestions on a fair price to ask would also be appreciated . Thanks for any help ! I am at geraldjolly@wilkes.net for anyone wishing to see the photos , and perhaps posting them here . Thanks again !