PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 3 WWII M1 Garand Springfield stripped receivers

paroikoi
10-18-2014, 02:29
I am no longer updating this ad because, no matter what email address I try to use, I do not get any email notifications of new replies to threads or new PMs. If you're interested in any of my parts (this list IS obsolete), please email me directly at josh@[the state of TN spelled out].edu and I will point you to where I have my parts listed elsewhere. Thanks, and sorry!

I have the following M1 receivers for sale. The prices below do not include shipping. Shipping will be $23 each via USPS Priority Mail including full insurance, or I can ship it via UPS Ground if you'd like. If shipping ends up being any less via whatever method we agree upon, I'll refund the difference. These have to go to a full-fledged FFL.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by PM with contact info gets it. Payment is to be via money order or certified bank check. I'll ship the same or next day if you pay via a USPS money order.

NOTE: I have these listed on other forums, too. I will update here ASAP if someone elsewhere gets dibs on any of these, but there will be some delay.

Here's what I have:

- For $289, Springfield Armory receiver serial # 3,814,957 made in June 1945. Has some serious pitting in a couple places below the wood line and some pitting on the right side below the op rod track. I think it's original finish, but I'm not an expert on that by any means. Came from a Field Grade CMP M1. Comes with CMP certificate.

- For $319, Springfield Armory receiver serial # 657,526 made in June 1942. Decent wear and tear for age. I think it's original finish, but I'm not an expert on that by any means. Came from a Field Grade CMP M1. Comes with CMP certificate. - SOLD

- For $349, Springfield Armory receiver serial # 3,241,757 made in November 1944. Excellent condition. Like the others, I think it's original finish, but I'm not an expert on that by any means. Came from a Rack Grade (believe it or not) CMP M1. Comes with CMP certificate.

You can see photos of all three here:
http://s24.photobucket.com/user/iokiorap4gew/library/M1%20parts/WWII%20SA%20receivers

paroikoi
10-25-2014, 06:23
btt

paroikoi
11-01-2014, 06:29
BTT