PDA

View Full Version : WTS Original 1943 M!A! Paratrooper Carbine

rayg
09-03-2014, 08:10
Starting to reduce my collection. I originally had three of these neat little carbines for years, but sold one last month, now I'm selling a second one.
It's a nice original WWII Inland M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine with all correct period Inland parts through out. The barrel is stamped Inland Mfg. Div. General Motors, 7-43, and has an excellent bore. The receiver is stamped Inland Div. with the serial number #552067. Original Type 1 barrel Band and the high wood stock is in excellent condition with just minor usage wear. The only upgrade is the 22 coil hammer spring had been replaced by the arsenal with a 29 coil spring per government directive in 1943. The Inland IO is stamped inside the forearm and hand guard and on the bottom of the pistol grip along with a small cross cannons stamp that is partially visible, The flip sight has a small S stamp. Buyer must be a Federal license holder C&R or FFL and shipping will be $40.00 to the lower 48 states via registered mail would be the most secure & cost effective method to ship because of the insurance required. That's about $20.00 less then priority mail with the same insurance amount. US postal money orders only. Please ask any questions you might have. Price $3,200 plus postage, Thank you.

rayg
09-03-2014, 08:18
xx

rayg
09-06-2014, 06:04
One more photo. This shows the original metal finish/color better, Ray