PDA

View Full Version : What Is This Worth?

106gunner
04-18-2014, 12:24
Greeting fellow forum members,

I am getting rid of everything I don't need and found these M1 Carbine scope mounts. Along with an old Lyman fixed power 6X scope that I got years ago for one of my carbines. I plan to either sell or trade everything but would rather trade for literally anything I can use. But before I make a listing I'd like to have an idea of what everything is worth before creating a listing, any help with this is appreciated.

Can anyone zero in on the values for me?

* OEM Universal Complete scope mount with rings (I think mfg. by Williams for Universal) so good quality 95%

* Lyman fixed power 6X scope slight rust on top cap but looks ok with see through rings. Looks ok but can use a little TLC.

* Extended (long scope mount base) for mounting large long scopes on an M1 Carbine. I think also made by Williams.

* High quality steel heavy duty scope base with rings I think was made for an M1 Garand, M1 Carbine or possibly 1903 Springfield but I'm not sure. Can't remember what I got this for or what it fits?

I know that there is a great depth of expertise here on the forum and any tech support from "Carbine Guru's" is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

106gunner

da gimp
04-24-2014, 10:42
put your Want To Sell ads (WTS) on the CSP shoppers board here... they're prohibited on the regular boards....... you must put a set price on each piece........... too many bad arguments erupted when OBO ads were ok to post............ You are a newbie, so read the rules here too.......... very important.

phil441
04-26-2014, 07:30
Some posted pictures would be a great help. They could help with positive identification and help set prices.
Good luck.