PDA

View Full Version : Put My Type 38 up for Grabs

Sliver Shooter
01-23-2014, 12:09
I've been going back and forth on this but I did it today. My Type 38 is listed on GunBr___r. I have no reason to hang on to it and my son has enough of my collection already. It was a unique rifle when I bought it some years back and I thought it would be fun to shoot in some sort of military shoot. I haven't fired a shot in it and it's time that someone else enjoy it. If anyone wants to take a peek its listing #389618493. I had thoughts of doing a sporter out of it but I don't have use for one of those either and it would be a shame to distroy a piece of history.

mike24d20
01-25-2014, 08:00
might of been better to list it on the sell/trade forum here first.

Sliver Shooter
01-28-2014, 05:28
To tell you the truth now Mike, I hope I don't get a bid. It ends today and it's not going back on. I would never get another type 38 for what I got this one for nor would it be as interesting. I thought I needed to turn some cash but no sir,,,, someone should slap me (not to hard, I might not recover)

psteinmayer
01-28-2014, 10:36
-SLAP-

Actually, I'm just bummed that I can't afford to bid... cause I'd love to have a type 38!

madsenshooter
05-07-2014, 06:53
They're not nearly as much fun as Krags Paul! A real pain to get cast to shoot good out of them too!

Nate
05-08-2014, 01:25
Silver Shooter, after all this time, if you still have this rifle and may want to part with it, I will give it a good home. To replace the Hiroshima variant I stupidly sold some years ago.

Deano41
05-09-2014, 01:48
I've been going back and forth on this but I did it today. My Type 38 is listed on GunBr___r. I have no reason to hang on to it and my son has enough of my collection already. It was a unique rifle when I bought it some years back and I thought it would be fun to shoot in some sort of military shoot. I haven't fired a shot in it and it's time that someone else enjoy it. If anyone wants to take a peek its listing #389618493. I had thoughts of doing a sporter out of it but I don't have use for one of those either and it would be a shame to distroy a piece of history.

Sporterizing. How to turn a $500 collector piece into a $100 "custom rifle".