PDA

View Full Version : Discovery of flight 19......

Twinson
01-16-2014, 04:34
Has anyone heard of the book "Discovery of flight 19" Anyone read it? Thoughts? Jim

Guamsst
01-17-2014, 08:43
No, if they found flight 19 I thought it would be all over the news.

DouglasWestfall
01-17-2014, 11:06
Has anyone heard of the book "Discovery of flight 19" Anyone read it? Thoughts? Jim

Yeah, I published it. Worked with author Jon Myhre for 8 years to get it right -- he located three of the five planes -- two on land and one in the ocean -- and brought that up. He's a Nam helicopter pilot -- 35 airmedals -- master aviator -- worked for the FAA. Best man for the job to locate Flight 19. Best Regards, Douglas Westfall

Guamsst
01-18-2014, 07:39
Yeah, I published it. Worked with author Jon Myhre for 8 years to get it right -- he located three of the five planes -- two on land and one in the ocean -- and brought that up. He's a Nam helicopter pilot -- 35 airmedals -- master aviator -- worked for the FAA. Best man for the job to locate Flight 19. Best Regards, Douglas Westfall

How did he identify the Aircraft? Because, last I saw, the aircraft were either ruled out as being from flight 19 or were not identified.

Guamsst
02-04-2014, 02:56
Sorry, but if you do some research, the guy found TBMs with no further evidence they are from flight 19. And on the Florida coast that isn't squat. They lost a hell of allot more than 5 of them.