PDA

View Full Version : SKS Sniper from China............

m1roger
01-03-2010, 10:51
Does anyone know when these came into the country? I think I got it through Shot Gun News but don't remember. Does anyone have any information on these guns? I heard they were put together guns and not really a sniper. All the numbers match and it is a milled reciever. I would say it is a brand new gun and has never been fired. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Rog

m1roger
01-03-2010, 07:07
Now that you mention it the "Cowboys Companion" does ring a bell. Thanks for the post. Rog

m1roger
01-03-2010, 08:26
Did you remember what the price was? The scope was set on a rail and the you locked it by moving a lever. Did you ever buy one? It is a real nice SKS and had a milled reciever. It has a rubber boot on the back for us big Americans. It has all matching numbers. I have never seen one for sale, have you? If you have any more information on it please let me know? Thanks for all you have done so far. Rog

goo
01-04-2010, 12:39
...enfield no.4 sniper

MJ1
01-04-2010, 01:56
Nice hobby shop project. Never offered by Norinco in the boxed set. they rifles came in a cardboard box with a small 3.5 X scope.

Nice set anyway.

Tom in N.J.
01-18-2010, 02:22
IIRC, the rifle shown with the box is the "Sharpshooter" by Navy Arms. The scope is a Type 89. I have a Navy Arms 1989 retail / wholesale price list, but it does not appear.