PDA

View Full Version : What is a uncut H&R M12 stock worth?

NuJudge
09-30-2013, 04:12
I have two of them, takeoffs from CMP rifles, one with a little discoloration near the front, no serious wood dents, and both of them have their rubber H&R butt pads. What would a friendly price be for these? I think I paid something like $100 for each of them, one of them some 8 years ago, one of them about 3 years ago.

Devil Dog
10-04-2013, 05:12
A few years ago the CMP North Store sold used M12's that had their butt stocks shortened for junior shooters. They were $100. each (I bought 5 of them). Your stocks would be great for anyone with one of these "short" rifles.
I have seen them at gun shows in the $50. range. If you want or need one $50. is a steal. However, I don't think there is a big market since the wood is not pretty (Birch) and the shape is bordering on ugly.

Devil Dog
10-04-2013, 05:13
A few years ago the CMP North Store sold used M12's that had their butt stocks shortened for junior shooters. They were $100. each (I bought 5 of them). Your stocks would be great for anyone with one of these "short" rifles.
I have seen them at gun shows in the $50. range. If you want or need one $50. is a steal. However, I don't think there is a big market since the wood is not pretty (Birch) and the shape is bordering on ugly.