http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/webphoto/web_090120-M-6412J-118.jpg
http://www.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=68321

-Jeff L

hagar in SC
12-30-2009, 07:43
May he get a lot of real life practise..:1948:

chuckindenver
12-30-2009, 05:03
damn, they get younger and younger every day...
i still thing out countrys in great hands with people like him at watch.

snakehunter
01-02-2010, 04:29
Chuck- Old men start wars young me fight them

SMOKEY
01-02-2010, 05:17
Chuck, we were young like that once. Scary to think of the responsibilites we had back then.

chuckindenver
01-02-2010, 08:31
Chuck- Old men start wars young me fight them

id say men with money start them, and ask young men with no money to fight them..
i wonder.
if the men who start em, would fight along side the young men and women??
here,s what i think..
if any elected official, or King, has an issue or wants to start crap..
let them come over, and one on one with the leader of what ever country he has the issue with..
wars would end, and our young people, wouldnt have to fight...
dont start no crap, wont be no crap...right??
i think these men and women that fight, and defend our lives, are simply..
AWESOME!!! they do if for little pay, and a lot of heart.
and more guts then ANY elected official will ever have..

RED
01-02-2010, 09:32
id say men with money start them, and ask young men with no money to fight them..
i wonder.

I disagree, power and egos start wars. Do you think for a NY second that Hitler started WWII for money? Of course people with power and big egos always seem to have money but that is not what motivates them. Young men fight the wars because they believe they are invincible and they want to fight. Every single troop we have in the Sand Box or the Rock Pile volunteered to be there.

Historically the females of the species stays behind to produce the next generation of young warriors. It is God 's role for them. If he didn't want it that way, it wouldn't just be the female that is equipped to produce and nurse the replacements. :icon_lol:

fake name
01-02-2010, 10:25
I disagree, power and egos start wars. Do you think for a NY second that Hitler started WWII for money? Of course people with power and big egos always seem to have money but that is not what motivates them. Young men fight the wars because they believe they are invincible and they want to fight. Every single troop we have in the Sand Box or the Rock Pile volunteered to be there.

Historically the females of the species stays behind to produce the next generation of young warriors. It is God 's role for them. If he didn't want it that way, it wouldn't just be the female that is equipped to produce and nurse the replacements. :icon_lol:

Sooooooooo, you saying that men like Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, etc started the Revolutionary War because of their desire for "power" and their "egos". Really? So much for those trite concepts like "freedom" and God given "inalienable rights" huh?

fake name
01-02-2010, 10:27
i wonder.
if the men who start em, would fight along side the young men and women??
here,s what i think..
if any elected official, or King, has an issue or wants to start crap..
let them come over, and one on one with the leader of what ever country he has the issue with..
dont start no crap, wont be no crap...right??
i think these men and women that fight, and defend our lives, are simply..
AWESOME!!! they do if for little pay, and a lot of heart.
and more guts then ANY elected official will ever have..

"if any elected official, or King, has an issue or wants to start crap..
dont start no crap, wont be no crap...right??"

Do you really believe this bilge you are pumping? :icon_scratch:

dave
01-02-2010, 11:25
Hitler DID start the war for money! Not for his personal use but for his country. He was a warped indiviual, but he did it for the economics of Germany and perhaps for his own power.

chuckindenver
01-02-2010, 04:47
do i belive in it??yes, is it reality? no....
money=power. without money you have no power.
see the cycle here?

John Sukey
01-03-2010, 01:19
to provide Germans with all the goodies his administration promised, Hitler had to loot other countries.
Pretty much the same with Japan, as they didn't have sufficient raw materials unless they stole them from others.
At least the Japanese returned all that scrap iron they bought from us on Dec 7th.

ARCHER 9505
01-03-2010, 02:42
Thanks Jeff L. Excellent post