PDA

View Full Version : Kick Ass 2

Guamsst
06-23-2013, 09:05
I am truly excited about Kick Ass 2.

If you enjoyed Kick Ass you understand. HOWEVER, Jim Carrey is in Kick Ass 2. I am tired of the loudmouthed annoying Canadian gun basher. I haven't enjoyed a movie of his in probably 15yrs or more and even then I was not a "fan". So, I thought it would ruin the movie for me to have him in it as a main charachter. But then he got his panties in such a wad he had to publicly denounce the film for it's violence.....you know, the film he is a major charachter in.....the film in which he uses an axe handle, an attack dog and oh the shame, A GUN for acts of VIOLENCE. So, knowing he hates the film... I think it will be that much better :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/kick-ass-2-star-jim-carrey-bashes-film-214009340.html

rider
06-24-2013, 09:33
Jim Carrey IS the joke.

Guamsst
06-24-2013, 11:33
Jim Carrey IS the joke.

I just find it so funny that he made the movie, took the money and now is trying to denounce it instead of admitting what a moral whore he is.

The movie looks great so far.

dave
06-24-2013, 02:12
Not to knock anyone here, I just don't waste my time on such trash.

John Sukey
06-26-2013, 12:17
You want to insult me, I don't have to watch your stinking movie

Guamsst
06-26-2013, 12:48
You want to insult me, I don't have to watch your stinking movie

I definitely feel that as a grownup I can decide what to watch and I decided a long time ago that I only watch his movies when they are something I want to watch, not because he is in them. I hope this movie is a huge success and he gets an amazing amount of recognition for playing a violent vigilante who uses a gun to get vengeance on those he does not approve of :) I hope he is so shamed he goes back to Canada (sorry Ken) and never makes another movie.

Guamsst
07-09-2013, 07:46
Carrey issued an apolofy....sort of. He still has his panties in a wad but said he shouldn't have resorted to name calling....LOL Sure, that makes his antigun hypocrisy ok then......

I'll still watch the movie and probably love it and I will still think he is a douchebag. Bruce Willis would have been a better choice but I don't think he is begging for work right now. ;)

PKelly
07-21-2013, 07:18
I didn't enjoy the first one enough to spend money on the second, and Jim Carrey seals the deal.