PDA

View Full Version : Camp Perry 2013

psteinmayer
05-21-2013, 06:45
Just a thought... but why don't a bunch of us Krag shooters plan to squad together this year. I am planning on shooting Vintage in the Friday afternoon session, although I am not opposed to shooting morning. I'm shooting Garand on Saturday, so it will have to be Friday for me. I just think it would be awesome to have people see a whole bunch of Krags shooting together! Anyone interested?

Paul

Mark Daiute
05-23-2013, 06:58
At the very least let's get together and compare notes. I'd be all over this but am already squadded with a couple of buddies. Last year I had the pleasure of getting squaded with Lee McKinney. That was most educational and I'd like a re-run of that episode.

Mark

psteinmayer
05-23-2013, 06:05
I don't blame you one bit Mark...

Are you planning on shooting morning or afternoon? I was planning on shooting afternoon on Friday (I'm shooting Garand on Saturday morning), but now I'm thinking of shooting morning instead. At the very least, we can meet up afterward. I squadded with Bob (Madsenshooter) last year, and was hoping to do so again this year.

psteinmayer
05-27-2013, 10:47
Hi All!

For anyone interested... I'm registered for Camp Perry... I'm shooting the AM session (1-4) on the 2nd of August. I'm also shooting in the AM session (Viale 1-4) in the John C Garand Match on the 3rd. I'm hoping to meet some of my fellow Krag shoorters who are shooting in the Friday Morning session. Maybe we should plan to meet up afterward somewhere...

madsenshooter
05-27-2013, 11:51
I'll get registered for the Vintage AM sometime later today Paul. I'll have time for two or three matches at the Zanesville Rifle Club between now and then, so I ought to have a good zero established.

M2Phil
05-29-2013, 07:27
Well, you'll know me at Perry. Big guy with a big gut, Krag, campaign hat w/ red (artillery) hat cord, dopey expression on my face, sweating Crisco.

psteinmayer
05-29-2013, 06:32
Maybe they'll think we're twins... I got a big gut too... although I'll be sweating hot picante sauce and maybe bacon fat, LOL! I will also have a dopey expression... Madsenshooter can attest to that, as we squadded together last year! Hope to see ya M2Phil

Paul

Here's me at Camp Perry last year... Mr. Prepared, I was burnt to a crisp and starving to death by the time the day was over! I'll be much better prepared this time, LOL
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p511/Paul_Steinmayer/Cast%20Bullet%20Match/PaulShootingday1.jpg