PDA

View Full Version : SRS look up please?

Fred
04-17-2013, 11:29
164174. It's a really nice and unaltered rifle that was made in, I believe, 1899. It still has the 1896 rear sight that Krags were issued with from that serial number group. The stock is unsanded with sharp edges too, having no dents or gouges that I can see. If the metal has been refinished, it was done at the Armory. It's correct and clean. Anyway, if anybody could please tell if it's in SRS or not, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! Fred G.

Oh heck, I've already asked about that rifle on an earlier thread! OMG... I'm suffering from Senioritis... I've become one of those Old Guys who keeps telling the same story over and over about something nobody wants to hear about anymore... Sigh... Now what did I do with my glasses...

CJCulpeper
04-17-2013, 05:17
I believe you will be forgiven for senoritis around these parts. None of us are getting any younger and even though we see our selves through our mind's eyes as 17 or whatever age the reality is the body is weak.

By the way your glasses are on top of your head. ...like mine when I looked in the mirror.

Best regards

Culpeper