PDA

View Full Version : M1 Carbine club info

chuckindenver
03-26-2013, 06:33
Hello,
i have a customer that would like to join the M1 Carbine club. can someone post a link or email me some info about who he should contact, address, printable info ect..
thankyou..

dave
03-26-2013, 01:34
Did you try google or one of the other search functions, must have a web site!

JOHN42768
03-26-2013, 01:46
The website is www.carbineclub.com All the info is listed. Well worth the price of admission. John

chuckindenver
03-26-2013, 02:07
thankyou...ill foward that info to him...he said he couldnt access it for some reason..i found it easy as well..

Oyaji
03-28-2013, 04:52
Back in 1997 I was a member of the Michigan Carbine Collectors Association however, don't know if they are still in existence and functional. The group was headed up by a Mr. Chuck Osborne and included some extremely knowledge members. They provided an informative monthly newsletter and also access to some valuable plans and drawings. I still have a membership card with this contact information printed on it:

Michigan U. S. Carbine Collectors Assoc.
P. O. Box 47038
Oak Park, MI 48237
Tel: (810) 541-5711

jimb
03-28-2013, 06:24
That club closed down years ago. If I remember correctly, Chuck moved to Arizona to be with his son. I haven't heard from him for several years.

kar66
03-30-2013, 09:57
I was a member of that club for a while. I don't remember two or three years probably. Them they decided they were SO GOOD and worth a lot more money so they would raise the dues to $50 a year. I wasn't very impressed with them anyway. Their knowledge was years behind The Carbine Club. I didn't mind helping them out until they decided they could make a lot of money selling what they knew. I remember the Carbine Club lowered their membership to $5 the same time they tried to raise theirs to $50. I don't know if they got many members to renew a that price or not. I never heard from them again. I always wondered what happened to them. But never missed them enough to try to contact them again.

Firetecsharon@aol.com
02-16-2015, 02:55
Thank you all so much for your kind words about my father - Chuck Osborne Sadly he passed away from heart problems aortic Anurisim August 5, 2008. I know he would've responded to each and every request with his love of people and passion for the M1 Carbine. With Sincerest gratitude, Sharon Osborne- Mollema

Firetecsharon@aol.com
02-19-2015, 03:46
Hello,
i have a customer that would like to join the M1 Carbine club. can someone post a link or email me some info about who he should contact, address, printable info ect..
thankyou..

Thank you all so much for your kind words about my father - Chuck Osborne Sadly he passed away from heart problems aortic Anurisim August 5, 2008. I know he would've responded to each and every request with his love of people and passion for the M1 Carbine. With Sincerest gratitude, Sharon Osborne- Mollema
602-317-4231