PDA

View Full Version : Krag shooters looking for bullets

BudT
02-26-2013, 05:02
Here ya go, some 220 grain RN slugs.

http://www.buffaloarms.com/Hornady_308_220_Grn_RNSP_Bullets_it-159791.aspx?CAT=4178

jon_norstog
02-27-2013, 07:07
Thanks, Bud. I got enough for a couple more boxes of reloads, maybe the local shop will get in the Sierras I like. I like to buy local when I can. But it's nice to know someone has the stuff.

jn

BudT
02-27-2013, 07:51
I thought ID was local enough. They wont have the bullets long they are listed as low stock. My Krag will feed just about anything even the flex tip 30 cal 160 grain Hornady no one else seems to use. One thing for sure I posted it here for others to have a chance to get some I will check with them tomorrow morning buy some for myself if they still have some. I believe in buying enough to make the shipping come out and in this case enough to finish working up some loads for use in the 30-40 Krag, .300 Win mag and to load some for my 06. I already have loads worked up for the 06 and with a little more work a load for the .300 Win. mag but the Krag has nothing on it so it would be a start to finish. All of this takes some bullets and I havent bought any of the 220's for over 35 years and have only 20 or so slugs left. After giving others a chance at them I'll go after them tomorrow like a duck on a june bug. You have a good day.