PDA

View Full Version : Swedes

MJ1
12-15-2009, 03:25
................:1948:.............

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/montereyjack/2d7246d1.jpg

John Sukey
12-16-2009, 11:51
Swedes are not boring, dey yust do boring tings.
UFF Da!

Swedish pilot in the RAF being interviewed by the BBC;

Did you have any exciting experiences as a fighter pilot?

Ya, I vas coming back across da channel ven I vas yumped by tree fokkers.

BBC, Of course ladies and gentlemen a fokker is a type of german aircraft.

Pilot. Ya, but dose tree fokkers vas flying messerschmidts!

jon_norstog
12-16-2009, 09:14
MJ,

those are nice! I had a set like hat at one time - sold the Ljungman and blew up the '96. I even wrote an article comparing the two and submitted it to "Rifle." It got rejected.

The thing I remember most about the Ljungman was, shooting it was like having someone throwing a brick at your head. And I never did find ll my brass. But the damn thing was as accurate as the '96!

I sold it! Fool! Putz! It was absolutely mint and I sold it to a milsurp target shooter in Montana. I guess he saw it (as I did t the time) as a poor man's M1A.

jn

John Sukey
12-17-2009, 11:06
Obviously you had a brain fart when you sold it;)

The only thing I dislike about them is having to pack a lunch when I go to pick up the fired cases;)

However when I set the sight at 1 for 100yds/meters, it destroyed the centre of the bullseye.

Now one other thing, M1 thumb is NOTHING compared to what would happen if you got in the way of the bolt closing on an AG42B:eek:

Only thing that comes close would to be stuck on a railroad track and getting hit by a freight train.

MJ1
12-18-2009, 07:02
John hit it. That rifle is a bear trap waiting for a finger. I have been bitten by m1's, M14's the M60 and Ma-deuce took nip one time but these thongs scare me. I have had these for a few years and still haven't found the right mind set to face off with the snapping clam yet. I would rather give a diget to the BREN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/montereyjack/6d0e0a42.jpg

...MJ...

Gunner
12-19-2009, 04:26
MJ1,
very fine collection, congrats:hello:

Gunner