PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Just Found A Pound Of Red Dot

BruceHMX
02-07-2013, 11:12
Just picked it up. Going to try it in 32 S&W Long, Magnum and 310 Cadet. If what I have pulled on line I should be able to load quite a few rounds with one pound. Won't be doing any heavy duty shooting but should be enough to enjoy when the weather gets warmer.

If anyone has some loads they would like to share that would be nice. I'm using cast bullets. 90gr LRN, 120gr Flatnose and 310 heeled cadets.

Jim in Salt Lake
02-07-2013, 11:15
I don't load those cartridges but I use Red Dot for 9mm. At 4.5gr, a pound lasts quite a while! I use 125gr LRN bullets, this is a mild load and the pistol is easy to clean.

BruceHMX
02-07-2013, 06:50
Well it keeps getting better. My son made Honor Roll so took him to Bass Pro in Richmond for dinner. Walked up to the firearms area and they had 1 pound Unique, 3 Bullseye and 1 Red Dot. We are set for spring and summer. Feasted on Venison Stuffed Mushrooms and Trout. Ended with shooting some pool. Great evening.

joem
02-08-2013, 04:19
I've got a pretty good stock of stuff but it will not last forever. Hopefully supply will catch up with demand soon.