PDA

View Full Version : Looking for M1 Garand Bayonet parts

trenchhawk
08-31-2009, 07:01
Any one have the release button, spring, and release lever for a U C Garand Bayonet that they want to sell?? Thanks, Mike

gremlin
08-31-2009, 07:20
Hello: I don't have any parts, But you might try gunbroker under bayo parts. hth greg :hello:

RogerFoxDog
09-01-2009, 06:03
There's a company by the name of " What a Country" that used to sell Garand bayos that had been poorly modified to look like the M5. They were cheap and were a great source for parts.WWW.WHATACOUNTRY.COM
You might want to check with him to see if he has any still for sale.

John R.
09-01-2009, 07:23
I have as many packets of TEN springs as you could ever want at $5 per packet.ALL are original WWII packages I might add and ALL were made by Utica Cutlery(UC)Cute little ordnance bombs etc on every package too.
I have brand new levers as you call them too but the problem is mailing them.
I have to use a plastic bubble pack mailer and they are"oversized" at least according to Canada's RIPOFF Postal Service.I'll cheerfully sell you a lever for $10 or both a package of ten springs and a lever for $15 but please add $3 for the postage and the plastic mailer.I also have brand new grip screws with the little concave on the end at $3 so you decide and let me know.I even have brand new in the cosmoline guards(the part with the hole that goes over the barrel) and the long rivets for them if anyone is needful.All of this is a holdover from my days of selling bayonets that started on the Carbine Collectors Forum and continued here until I ran out about 5 years ago.

My e-mail is robertsonyvr@telus.net

Cheers,

John R.

Dan Shapiro
09-01-2009, 08:03
14 hours to go as of my posting time. All 3 parts you're looking for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/U-S-M1-BAYONET-INTERNAL-GRIP-PARTS-LEVER-SPRING-BUTTON_W0QQitemZ230371416771QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a334dac3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

SKIPH
09-02-2009, 06:36
Trenchhawk-What I do now when looking for M1 bayonet parts is just go buy those ground down Korean butter knives. The parts are there and around this area the bayonets usually run about $20. Not big sellers, but it's a better deal than paying $27 or more for 3 little parts. Plus you get the bayonet to boot. If you're not in a hurry negotiate a deal at a gun show there is always a bunch of them. Good luck! SKIP

RogerFoxDog
09-05-2009, 07:42
You may want to check with one of our forum members. Rick the Librarian was advertising a few of these parts over on the CMP trader forum. You can also find him on the Culver 1903 forum. HTH