PDA

View Full Version : "A Thousand Letters Home" - newly-published WWII book

hkp7fan
12-11-2011, 04:01
I would like to announce the publication of my wife's new book, "A Thousand Letters Home". Comprised of a selection of her dad's nearly 1,000 letters written home during his service in an Armored Cavalry Reconnaissance Troop in the ETO during WWII, it is a unique record wartime service from induction to discharge, all through the eyes and words of one soldier.

It's unlike any other book I've ever seen - it's a war story, a romance, and a story of faith, hope, and perseverance all in one.

It hasn't been picked up by the major retailers yet (the first printing was just delivered Friday), but it is for sale on our website. We do have Ts & Cs available for bookstores, and quantity discounts are available for groups that might want to sell it as a fundraiser (VFW, churches/chaplains groups, etc.).

Take a look at the website! You won't be disappointed: A Thousand Letters Home (http://www.athousandlettershome.com)

PS - Please tell your friends, and "like" us on Facebook while you're at it. We need all the help we can get with publicity! Thank you. - Brad Foster (proud husband)