PDA

View Full Version : Schneller Manufacturing, Inc, SS Wheeled Shooting Stool ???

Weez556
09-26-2011, 10:41
Does anybody have one I know there $$$ but they are nice. I have seen a few a few years ago. Is it proper and ok to carry your rifle like that (I will have AR) I know OBI must be in at all times but wonder ? Vertical Rifle Holder. Also what other accessories should have ? I was thinking Accessory Shelf,Vertical Rifle Holder ,Handle Quick Release and stool lock. Anybody have any of these tanks for your in put.
http://www.schnellermanufacturing.com/#guide

ratter
09-27-2011, 01:51
It's the best cart out there.

Twinson
09-27-2011, 02:48
I just got one and I love it. I just got the assy shelf. I am building my own scope stand holder to fit on the back like the Creedmore. No need for the stool lock as long as you attach your shooting mat to the front bar.

collectorm1ca
09-27-2011, 11:51
I've used a Schneller cart since 2003. Pushed and dragged it all over the U.S. Get the stool lock, eventually it will fold up on you and you'll dump your rifle out of the vertical rack. Usually happens when you're pulling it up an embankment. Happened twice to me before Schneller offered the lock. The other thing you'll want to do is put some "slime" or whatever they use now in the tires to keep from getting a flat. When I first got mine, I got stickers in the tires at Sacramento and both tires were flat. I patched them and used the green slime stuff and have never had a problem.