PDA

View Full Version : Erma 22 conversion kit

Retdawg
10-05-2010, 05:20
hello,
I have a friend that has a kit for sale. All parts are serial numbered including the box and match. The two Magazines do not have serial numbers on them. Also, some of the parts are dated 1936 but the mags are 1937. All parts are still in the German Cosmolene. Should the mags have a serial number as they do not have one at all.

thank you
Retdawg

dave
10-05-2010, 05:43
No serial on mags, but mags should match date wise, I think. My kit, un-numbered laminted box has mags with different dates, one matchs rest of kit, date wise. Just to get up to date on price---what is he asking---these do not come up for sale often!

Retdawg
10-05-2010, 06:00
He is asking $1400.00 Seemed high to me, but I haven't seen too many of these. It would be a nice item to go with my collection. Does that seem high?

dave
10-05-2010, 10:30
Well, I really can not say for sure but my opinion is yes. Now that is just me, understand, the last I saw one for sale the guy was asking about 5-600, as I remember. That was some years back however. I would try to get him to come down, of course, but weather to pay that much is up to you. As they say 'they are not making anymore of them' and they are very scarce. I am more of a general collector but if I specialized in German, especially WW11, I might pay that much.